Monday, June 3, 2013

Other articles.

Hi again:

Now, I am going to tell you the other articles that I have to do. Besides the group articles, I have to write other 3 articles with 3 different small groups.

     First, I have had to write an article about an art exhibition of old students and teachers of the high-school. I do that with Paloma Palma and María Mateo.

     Then, I have had to write another article about a charity race in which we participated to help poor people. I do that with Lucía Padillaand Alicia Collado.

     Finally, I have had to write an article about a photography contest held in the high-school. I do this article with Alba González.

     Soon, you can enjoy the magazine and you can read all the articles and see the photos.

                                 XXX,     Sara.


No comments:

Post a Comment